Buy 3 get 1 free!!! Yes, that means that you may select one of these pretty bracelets when you buy three. And it's free!!!
How Much Are The Bracelets?
Prices will vary from $5.00-$10.00 Bracelets will be marked (More about them down below)
My Little Day Dreamer
About my bracelets...
Hello Friends! Thank you for checking out my new hobby! I have been having a lot of fun making these little bracelets. As you can see I have a variety so far. I am making new ones everyday. If you would like a different arrangement with the beads that are shown let me know and I will do my best to make you happy. I not only make bracelets for baby, but toddlers and older children too. Just let me know what size you need by measuring tightly (not to tight) around the child's wrist (a sewing measuring tape works great!) and I will add a 1/2 an inch to that measurement. I use .015 (0.38mm) Bead stringing wire, spring and twist clasps. Both of which are in silver and gold. I am charging $5.00-$10.00 each. The bracelets will be marked what price they are. also it will be $0 .99 cents for shipping. If you would like to order a bracelet you can e-mail me at www.babyblingbracelets@live.com with the number of the bracelet and size that you will be needing. I will also need your name and shipping address. I do ask that I receive payment first before shipping out the bracelets. I will be setting up a Pat Pall account in the near future. I will keep you posted on that. In the mean time cash, check, or money order are fine. Thanks again for visiting and come back soon!
Not Liable
Thank you for checking out my Baby Bling Blog. Just a little note (and to cover my heinie) to say that although bracelets are very cute on a little ones wrists this does not mean that they cannot be a choking hazard. Please be aware of you child. Can be a choking hazard.
No comments:
Post a Comment